- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- DEA pushes forward on rescheduling hydrocodone combination products
NEW YORK — YouGov's BrandIndex has named 25 brands to its "2012 Annual US Top Buzz Rankings," YouGov said.
The index measures public perception of thousands of brands based on interviews with thousands of consumers every day, with more than 2.5 million interviews every year.
Retail brands that made the index in 2012 included online retailer Amazon, in second place; hardware chain Lowe's, in fifth place; mass merchandiser Target, in seventh place; retail pharmacy chain Walgreens, in 13th place; hardware chain Home Depot, in 18th place; and clothing chain Kohl's, in 25th place.