- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- Target unveils contest to fuel innovation in health care
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
NEW YORK — YouGov's BrandIndex has named 25 brands to its "2012 Annual US Top Buzz Rankings," YouGov said.
The index measures public perception of thousands of brands based on interviews with thousands of consumers every day, with more than 2.5 million interviews every year.
Retail brands that made the index in 2012 included online retailer Amazon, in second place; hardware chain Lowe's, in fifth place; mass merchandiser Target, in seventh place; retail pharmacy chain Walgreens, in 13th place; hardware chain Home Depot, in 18th place; and clothing chain Kohl's, in 25th place.