- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Walgreens partners with Chicago Public Schools and city health department on Tdap vaccination project
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
As expected, advancements in technology and women’s reluctance to trade down in a segment that promises to ward off the signs of aging have spelled continued growth for anti-aging skin care products.
“Manufacturers continue to introduce new active ingredients ... while advanced anti-aging formulas are spilling over from the premium segment into the mass channel,” stated Euromonitor International in its most recent U.S. skin care report.
The article above is part of the DSN Category Review Series. For the complete Skin Care Sell-Through Report, including extensive charts, data and more analysis, click here.