- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- More than a dozen health information exchanges, service providers join Surescripts
- Beauty is beautiful for business
- Jim Spencer promoted to president of Kinney Drugs stores
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
NEW YORK — Target is opening an in-store cafe serving natural and healthy food in its new Chicago store, according to published reports.
USA Today reported that the retailer's new CityTarget store will include Pret A Manger — French for "ready to eat" — a chain of cafes that serves sandwiches, soups, drinks and breakfast items with natural and organic ingredients.
Target originally announced plans to include the cafe-within-a-store last August as part of a partnership with the London-based chain, which has locations in other U.S. cities, including New York, as well as the United Kingdom and Hong Kong.