- FDA approves Merck's ragweed allergy remedy Ragwitek
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
BOCA RATON, Fla. Weight-management products company Smart for Life has developed a diet cookie for those with gluten sensitivity.
The gluten-free banana chocolate chip granola square has no preservatives and is made with many organic ingredients and a balanced protein formula with healthy fats and carbohydrate ratios. As with all Smart for Life products, this gluten-free line also effectively suppresses the appetite, the company said.
"The gluten-free market is growing, but unfortunately, a lot of gluten-free products do not taste that great. We have been able to create a delicious taste profile that people will be amazed to know happens to be gluten-free," said Richard Kayne, Smart for Life COO.