- New holiday-themed waffle, pancake mixes introduced to Hungry Jack line
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
ORRVILLE, Ohio — Today, the J.M. Smucker Co. introduced a new line of natural fruit spreads made with quality ingredients from natural sources, the company stated.
Smucker's Natural Fruit Spreads contain no preservatives, are made with ingredients from natural sources and are made with real sugar, according to the company.
Natural Fruit Spreads come in four flavors: strawberry, red raspberry, orange marmalade and concord grape. They are sold in 17.25-oz. glass jars for a suggested retail price of $2.59 to $3.89, the company noted.
Get connected and follow us on LinkedIn for the most in-depth coverage of drug store news. Join the conversation.