- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Bitcoin payment service chief executive touts e-currency as federal authorities signal openness to it
- Kiss Products launches new Nail Art Starter Kit
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
SPOKANE, Wash. — In line with their upcoming live-action feature film, the Smurfs are back in mealtime products that kids and adults are sure to enjoy, thanks to Zak Designs.
Zak built on the success of its other character products, including "Dora the Explorer," "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" and more, with new Smurf-themed pearlized plates and bowls, a 16-oz. tumbler, 19-oz. pull-top bottle and a 25-oz. Zak Hydro-Canteen, which will cater to the whole family.
Zak is one of the leading manufacturers of licensed children’s dinnerware and a top producer of trend-focused everyday tableware and eating-on-the-go products.