- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- Adherence among chronic disease patients can lead to big savings
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- Council for Responsible Nutrition, Natural Products Association respond to British Medical Journal meta-analysis
- FDA approves Merck's Gardasil for prevention of anal cancer
SPOKANE, Wash. — In line with their upcoming live-action feature film, the Smurfs are back in mealtime products that kids and adults are sure to enjoy, thanks to Zak Designs.
Zak built on the success of its other character products, including "Dora the Explorer," "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" and more, with new Smurf-themed pearlized plates and bowls, a 16-oz. tumbler, 19-oz. pull-top bottle and a 25-oz. Zak Hydro-Canteen, which will cater to the whole family.
Zak is one of the leading manufacturers of licensed children’s dinnerware and a top producer of trend-focused everyday tableware and eating-on-the-go products.