- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- CEA forecasts personal health-and-wellness product market will reach $8 billion in sales by 2018
LOS ANGELES — My Idol Pops is rolling out licensed confections through its My Idolpops line based on the upcoming 3-D movie "The Smurfs."
The beloved blue characters, including Clumsy, Smurfette, Papa and Brainy, are captured in My Idolpops hand-crafted lollipops. The 1-oz. lollipops are wrapped in a bag bearing the colorful image of each Smurf character and displayed in a four-color playful display box of 24. The pops also are available in peg-hook bags of two pops each.
"The Smurfs" is slated for theatrical release on July 29.