- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- CVS Caremark study: More education needed on genetic testing in prescribing antiplatelet drugs
PLANO, Texas — Snapple coincided the launch of its limited-edition tea with CBS reality show "The Amazing Race."
Snapple's papaya mango tea made its debut on the program as competitors made a pitstop in India. The iced tea company said the new tea will be supported with TV advertising throughout the season that will air during each episode of "The Amazing Race" on CBS.
"Snapple has a long history of making the 'Best Stuff on Earth' even better," said Regan Ebert, VP marketing for Snapple. "Our partnership with 'The Amazing Race' represents the latest in our legacy of innovation. Now the race is on for consumers to grab this limited-time Snapple papaya mango tea inspired by India and 'The Amazing Race.'"