- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
PLANO, Texas — A new Snapple flavor is making its way to participating retailers nationwide next month.
Snapple said that its latest limited-edition flavor, Tea Will Be Loved, was developed in partnership with Grammy award-winning pop-rock band Maroon 5 to benefit hunger relief organization Feeding America.
Tea Will Be Loved, which features pomegranate, orange, blackberry, raspberry and hibiscus flavors, also will tout 13 specially marked gold Snapple caps with Real Facts about Maroon 5 and Feeding America. Snapple added that Maroon 5 also contributed to the graphic design of the packaging for the new tea.
“Snapple consistently makes the 'Best Stuff on Earth' even better with exceptional flavor combinations and exciting partnerships,” Snapple VP marketing Regan Ebert said. “Tea Will Be Loved will benefit Feeding America and the millions of Americans the organization helps every day.”