- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
- A toast to CVS and Twitter
- Fulfilling the need for healthcare-information demand among wired adults, seniors
- HHS releases early detection system through Twitter
- @Walgreens: 'It's time to take a stand against @ExpressScripts'
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. — The Mentholatum Co. has updated the packaging of its lip care line.
Softlips' package update includes a new logo and graphics, although the company retained Softlips' signature slender sticks and the light flavors/formulas. In line with the package update, the company has kicked off a new marketing campaign called "Softlips. So You."
The "Softlips. So You." television campaign launched May 2 in select markets nationwide and nationally on the brand's Facebook, Twitter and YouTube channels. The new broadcast and print ads, The Mentholatum Co. said, capture the fresh new essence of the Softlips brand and will be supported with a completely updated website, as well as special social media efforts, including video content with top beauty experts and a national sweepstakes.
Softlips products currently are available in the lip care section of the cough-cold aisles of food, retail and drug stores nationwide, as well as Ulta stores nationwide.