- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. Solantic walk-in urgent care has launched a mobile phone Web site that can be accessed by any mobile phone device that has Web-browsing capability.
The site features a listing of the company's urgent care, wellness and workers' comp/occupational health services; urgent care prices; insurances accepted; and information regarding Solantic's urgent care locations in North Florida, North Central Florida, Central Florida, the Treasure Coast and South Florida. The application also includes click-through links to Google maps to assist users in locating the nearest Solantic center.
The site can be accessed at m.solantic.com.
Since its founding in 2001, Solantic has been a leader in applying retail concepts to the practice of urgent care medicine. Solantic has been referred to in the media as the "Starbucks of health care" as it posts simplified, three-tiered pricing on large menu boards, displays wait times on queue monitors, offers online registration, Solantic gift cards and a guarantee on its services -- if a patient doesn't feel better they can return to Solantic and be treated for free.
The company currently operates 32 centers, with plans to expand in 2010 through hospital joint ventures and franchising with physicians.