- IT Cosmetics receives minority equity investment from TSG Consumer Products
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- P&G reformulates Olay Regenerist line
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. — Solazyme will launch its anti-aging skin care line through distribution at Sephora and QVC.
Algenist will be available in the United States on QVC and in 800-plus Sephora stores, as well as in seven countries throughout Europe, before expanding to Asia and the Middle East, Solazyme said.
Algenist will launch with four initial product offerings featuring alguronic acid, Solazyme’s breakthrough ingredient. The four products are:
Algenist concentrated serum, which minimizes the look of wrinkles and boosts skin radiance;
Algenist anti-aging moisturizer and anti-aging moisturizer with SPF 20, which nourish and moisturize skin, improve firmness and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
Algenist complete eye renewal balm, which firms skin while minimizing the appearance of fine lines around the eye area.