- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
- MinuteClinic, OhioHealth enter strategic clinical affiliation
- Canning exits Health Mart, nabs top marketing spot at Omnicare
- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
ATLANTA — Health kiosk manufacturer SoloHealth is in a deal with computer maker Dell to produce kiosks that it will deliver to retail locations around the country starting in the fall, the companies said Monday.
Under the partnership, Dell will use its OEM Solutions technology to develop the latest version of the SoloHealth Station consumer kiosk, an interactive and comprehensive health-and-wellness screening kiosk for consumers placed in high-traffic retail locations and areas, such as corporate campuses and hospitals that provides screenings for vision, blood pressure, weight and body mass index, as well as a symptom checker and an overall health assessment. The kiosks also can connect users with local medical professionals through a database.
"Dell is a perennial brand and leader in technology solutions and innovation, and this partnership will allow us to produce and deliver the most innovative and comprehensive consumer health and wellness kiosk available to thousands of retail locations nationwide," SoloHealth CEO Bart Foster said. "We strive daily to deliver a superior product and service, and this partnership with Dell allows us to continue on that promise."