- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
- Walgreens hosts live Twitter chat around its new REDI program
- Sanofi to visit San Francisco Walgreens on the next stop of its VacciNation Tour
- McKesson to amplify independent pharmacies' healthcare delivery role
- Rite Aid expands NowClinic telehealth service to additional markets
ATLANTA — SoloHealth is showcasing its health-and-wellness screening kiosk for consumers at Health 2.0 Conference, which will be held in San Francisco from Oct. 6 to 10.
The company said its SoloHealth Station, which will roll out to select Walmart stores beginning this fall, will be on display during the Body 2.0 Expo, the conference's first-ever consumer event offering the latest innovation and cutting-edge technologies in personal health.
"We are excited to demonstrate the Station at one of the industry’s biggest events, as consumers across America will start seeing SoloHealth Stations at Walmart stores in the coming months," SoloHealth founder and CEO Bart Foster said. "Walmart shares our vision of bringing access and tools to consumers that empower them to take control of their health. We believe that awareness and education are keys to a healthy lifestyle, and we're bringing a comprehensive self-service technology to consumers across America."