- New York City Economic Development Corporation pledges $1 million to piloting health projects
- Vitals predicts consumer healthcare trends for 2014
- Former Sears Canada, Loblaws exec to take helm at Sephora Americas
- Sephora launches social shopping platform to share, tag beauty looks
- CVS focuses on personalization at IRI Summit
ATLANTA — SoloHealth is showcasing its health-and-wellness screening kiosk for consumers at Health 2.0 Conference, which will be held in San Francisco from Oct. 6 to 10.
The company said its SoloHealth Station, which will roll out to select Walmart stores beginning this fall, will be on display during the Body 2.0 Expo, the conference's first-ever consumer event offering the latest innovation and cutting-edge technologies in personal health.
"We are excited to demonstrate the Station at one of the industry’s biggest events, as consumers across America will start seeing SoloHealth Stations at Walmart stores in the coming months," SoloHealth founder and CEO Bart Foster said. "Walmart shares our vision of bringing access and tools to consumers that empower them to take control of their health. We believe that awareness and education are keys to a healthy lifestyle, and we're bringing a comprehensive self-service technology to consumers across America."