- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Nestlé introduces new lineup of Halloween treats
- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Nestle to feature new Butterfinger cups in Super Bowl ad
GLENDALE, Calif. —Just in time for Halloween, Nestle has added a bite-sized Butterfinger product to its 87-year-old classic candy brand. New ButterFinger Snackerz is a smooth Butterfinger candy center wrapped in a crispy, wafer biscuit and covered with chocolate and a decorative drizzle of peanut butter. It combines the classic Butterfinger flavors with new elements to provide a new snacking experience.
The product is available in single-serve 1.28-oz. bags and 9.2-oz. packages of fun-size bags. Suggested retail is 89 cents for a single-serve and $3.29 for fun-size bags. Snackerz also is included in a Best of Butterfinger assortment that includes individually wrapped Butterfinger and Butterfinger Crisp.
The launch is being supported with a buy-one-get-one-free coupon on Nestle’s