- Target announces expansion of Beauty Concierge program
- Foods in prominent supermarket locations feed unhealthy choices, researchers say
- Walgreens unveils Los Angeles flagship store at iconic location
- 3-D kiosk maker expands Rite Aid partnership after 10-store pilot
- When cold and flu ‘go viral,’ so do moms
LOS ANGELES Songe Skincare has announced its launch in Los Angeles as it gears up to be showcased at several leading entertainment events throughout 2008 including The Golden Globe Awards, The Oscars and The Emmys.
The skin care line is made from natural products in Australia and designed in Los Angeles by entertainment graphic designer and skin care enthusiast David Nordlund.
Songe products are designed to cleanse, purify and restore the skin. The line is available in three fragrances: Cranberry Mint, Lemongrass Lime and Ginger, and Rockmelon. The line includes bath and body foam, body scrub, body milk lotion, shea butter rich body souffle and hand creme. Prices range between $15 and $21.