- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Navarro spotlights private-label brand at Hispanicize 2014
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
LOS ANGELES — American Licorice Company announced today that its Sour Punch Punchies candy will be available nationwide at all Target stores beginning in June.
In support of the Punchies launch, American Licorice Co. is running an in-store retailer promotion for all retailers that carry Punchies. The promotion will run between June 27 and Aug. 30. It will include special in-store displays nationwide, each with a Punchies character and QR code. Consumers can scan the QR code on the display and/or Punchies package to play the instant game and unlock an entry form into the Grand Prize Sweepstakes.
- (1) Grand Prize Winner — Trip of a lifetime for a family of four: vacation to Universal Orlando Resort (includes roundtrip airfare for four; three-night hotel accommodations at a Universal Orlando Resort Property (two-bedroom suite); hotel guests enjoy exclusive theme park benefits (skip the lines, early admission to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter); ground transportation (to and from airport and hotel); four-day theme park tickets with unlimited access to Universal Studios Florida, Universal Island Adventure and Sea World Orlando; and $500 spending cash.
There will also be 195 First Place Winners (from an instant win game), with the prize being a Punchies “Back to School” Prize Pack (backpack, water bottle, T-shirt and Punchies candy).
When live, the URL will be punchiescandy.com/sweepstakes. Visit the site to learn more or find a retail store.
This article has been updated to reflect a change in the start date of the national in-store promotion.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.