- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
ARLINGTON, Va. — A specialty pharmacy industry group has established new offices near the nation's capital.
The Specialty Pharmacy Association of America announced the new offices are located in Arlington, Va. SPAARx's new office will open on Tuesday in the Ballston area of the city.
"Having already addressed critical issues facing specialty pharmacy stakeholders, such as HI-TECH legislation and other regulatory concerns, SPAARx looks forward to further advancing its current dialogues and establishing new relationships in a collaborative manner with the variety of pharmacy organizations and others in the metro D.C. area," SPAARx COO Kevin Alder said. "SPAARx will continue to work in advocating and advancing the knowledge and understanding of specialty pharmacies and its role in providing patient access to needed treatments and quality to both the legislative and regulatory decision makers."