- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- CDC publishes guidelines for collaborative practice agreements
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
TAMPA, Fla. — The Specialty Pharmacy Certification Board has appointed Terri Smith Moore as the education director, the group said Friday.
Moore is the senior manager for product development at healthcare accreditation organization URAC, where she manages the group's accreditation programs and revisions and maintenance of related accreditation documentation.
"We are pleased to welcome Terri to the SPCB," SPCB interim executive director Gary Cohen said. "Her extensive experience in education, accreditation and specialty pharmacy will bring a valuable perspective to the Certified Specialty Pharmacist program."