- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
BATTLE CREEK, Mich. Kellogg's Special K brand has been reformulated to include more fiber.
Special K cereals with added fiber now will be available at stores nationwide. The reformulation shows the brand's commitment to assisting consumers to meet their weight-management goals, Kellogg said.
"We're excited to add positive nutrition to our portfolio of weight-management cereals without sacrificing the great taste consumers expect from the Special K brand," said Jesper Lund Jacobsen, senior brand manager, Special K brand. "Special K cereals will continue to provide people with a simple solution to help them achieve realistic, attainable weight-loss goals."