- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
TAMPA, Fla. — The Specialty Pharmacy Certification Board has published a handbook containing information about applying for and maintaining specialty pharmacist credentials.
The SPCB announced Monday the release of the Certified Specialty Pharmacist Candidate Handbook, which includes information on eligibility requirements, examination content outlines, testing information, code of conduct, recertification requirements and fees.
The group said the handbook provides information necessary for specialty pharmacists to take the CSP examination and is available from the group's website, www.spcboard.org. The group will begin accepting applications for the exam in July and offer it each April and October.