- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Kind Healthy Snacks launches granola bars
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. — Sabra Dipping Co. has added a new Grab N Go pack featuring Sabra’s Homestyle Medium Salsa and Tostitos Bite Size Rounds tortilla chips to its lineup of popular Grab N Go fresh snacks.
The new product marks the first time Sabra has offered its refrigerated salsa in a single serving size. Sabra salsas are made from hand-selected tomatoes that are combined with chunky vegetables, herbs and spices. Suggested retail on the new product is $2.99.