- SleepRight adds nasal breathe aids to lineup
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Splintek Health Products recently launched its SleepRight Nasal Breathe Aid — a snore-relieving product entry into the nasal strip category that retails for a suggested $11.99.
According to the company, the product reduces snoring, relieves nasal congestion and is adhesive-free and reusable. Flexible flares expand the nasal passages to significantly increase airflow, while forming to the shape of the user’s nose for a custom, comfortable fit. Each SleepRight Breathe Aid lasts up to 15 days.
The SleepRight brand heritage is within the dental guard segment with a no-boil product that helps prevent overnight teeth grinding.