- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- NACDS, NCPA, GPhA express support for Drug Quality and Security Act
SARASOTA, Fla. — The Specialty Pharmacy Nursing Network has entered a partnership with ViroPharma’s CinryzeSolutions support program, a training and monitoring program for patients using ViroPharma’s Cinryze (C1 esterase inhibitor [human]) who wish to administer the drug themselves.
Cinryze is a drug administered via infusion for the treatment of hereditary angioedema, and the partnership will allow patients to receive training and follow-up support from SPNN nurses, as well as direction from their physicians.
“We are excited to deliver this high-value service offering to the CinryzeSolutions support program,” SPNN VP business development Todd Weber said. “Our goal at SPNN is to set the industry standard for delivering the highest-quality infusion nursing programs within the specialty pharmacy space.”