- Gillette launches 'The Best a Fan Can Get Sweepstakes' for NFL fans
- NCPA: Community pharmacy has historically helped patients as they transition to new health plans
- Bud Light to launch 'Stay in the Game' campaign
- Walmart Foundation’s Colorado State Giving Program awards $321,000 to eight nonprofits
- Gillette promotes new Clinical Clear Gel deodorant with 'Pressure Points' Web series
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — The Global Market Development Center on Monday announced Party Animal — a manufacturer of flags, banners, collectible toys and knick-knacks featuring licenses from the National Football League, Major League Baseball, the National Basketball Association, the National Hockey League and more than 70 colleges and universities — has joined the manufacturer's association.
Party Animal has been an NFL licensee for more than 23 years, GMDC stated, and the company now features more than 1,600 unique products across the NFL and other major sports entities.