- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Brand medicines at retail pharmacy to no longer be covered by Tricare for Life
A satisfied customer could just offer the highest return on investment of any marketing vehicle available to a retail pharmacy, according to the most recent Patient Views infographic. In all, 72% of patients say they would recommend their preferred pharmacy to their friends and family, according to an exclusive survey of nearly 800 patients conducted by AccentHealth and DSN in late July and early August. And again, grocery stores finished at the top (80%).
If you’ve been following Patient Views every day, you’d know that 73% of patients say they are very satisfied with their preferred pharmacy.
To see more Patient Views, click here.
Patient Views is a new, exclusive consumer insights feature that will be appear in every edition of DSN magazine and the daily e-newsletter DSN A.M. If you could ask 4,000 patients anything at all, what would it be? Send your questions to email@example.com.
How likely are you to recommend your preferred pharmacy to others?
Source: AccentHealth. To view the methodology, click here.