- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Ciao Bella launches three new limited-edition holiday flavors
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- Unilever launches simpler butter-like spreads
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. — Gelato and sorbet brand Ciao Bella is rolling out a better-for-you dessert to frozen food aisles this spring.
New Adonia Greek Yogurt will be available in 14-oz. containers, including blueberry, espresso, key lime, mango, peach, raspberry and vanilla varieties, as well as yogurt bars, which will be available in peach and wild blueberry flavors. What's more, all Adonia products are fat free, will tout less than 130 calories and contain nine grams of protein per serving.
“We are so thrilled to unveil Adonia Greek Frozen Yogurt by Ciao Bella, the brand’s latest offering in our continued mission to create the most delicious and inspired frozen desserts on the market,” Ciao Bella VP sales and marketing Deborah Holt said. “Creamy and truly heavenly, Adonia represents our boldest and most inventive product to date, and we look forward to providing consumers with a truly unique and tangy spin on both the Ciao Bella brand and Greek yogurt craze.”