- Target to hire approximately 200 new team members with Baltimore store opening
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Target announces expansion of Beauty Concierge program
- Rite Aid expands NowClinic telehealth service to additional markets
- Rite Aid launches nationwide health-and-wellness effort
BALTIMORE — Sprout Foods is adding new toddler puree snacks to its portfolio and also will introduce more convenient product packaging, the company announced at the Natural Products Expo East in Baltimore.
Joining Sprout Foods' line of organic puree snacks are acai, raspberry, blueberry and blackcurrant. Additionally, Sprout Foods' BPA-free, eco-friendly packaging will now feature a new choke-free, twist-off cap and dispensing spout. The cap can be used to reseal the package, and the spout encourages independence and self-feeding, the company said.
Sprout Foods' new packaging and products will appear on store shelves this fall.