- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Report: Atlanta commuters seek refuge in local CVS store as snow storm snarls travel
- At least 23,000 die from antibiotic-resistant infections each year, CDC finds
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
ATLANTA — Sprout Foods is broadening its current pouched baby food portfolio with the launch of a line of organic toddler meals.
The company said the toddler entrées offer a variety of nutritious, organic ingredients, including meats, whole grains, beans and fruits and vegetables, but are free from preservatives and additives. The lineup includes eight varieties, including:
Pasta, zucchini and tomato sauce with beef;
Vegetable and potato stew with beef;
Sweet potato and apple risotto with turkey;
Vegetable and white bean stew with turkey;
Vegetable and potato chowder with chicken;
Vegetable and barley stew with chicken;
Macaroni and cheese with butternut squash; and
Vegetable risotto with quinoa and parmesan.
Sprout organic toddler meals are packaged in a 6.5-oz., microwaveable, BPA-free and recyclable containers and are available at grocery, mass and online retailers nationwide.