- Charmin introduces improved toilet paper
- P&G's My Black is Beautiful to participate in 2013 Black Girls Rock! awards
- CoverGirl spokeswoman Queen Latifah reigns as Pantene's newest brand ambassador
- Kroger to acquire Harris Teeter for $2.5 billion
- The Little Clinic, UC Health form clinical collaboration
CINCINNATI — SpyRu is set to launch this month its new line of high-protein, low-calorie beverages.
The SpyRu line, which the company calls "the uberwater," is 45 calories per 8-oz. serving and features 20 g of protein, as well as vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Targeted towards health and fitness conscious adults and athletes, SpyRu comes in lemon-lime, orange and fruit punch flavors and is packaged in 16.9-oz. recyclable bottles. The brand's formula naturally derives from spirulina, a blue-green fresh water algae composed of nearly 70% pure protein, the company said.
Marketing efforts initially will be focused on in the United States and Canada. For more information, visit Spyru.com.