- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- 5 Big Ideas from the 2013 Industry Issues Summit
SEATTLE — Starbucks has launched its K-Cup portion packs at major food, drug, mass, club, specialty and department store retailers nationwide.
Starbucks coffee K-Cup portion packs are available in Starbucks' most popular coffee varieties, including: Breakfast Blend, Pike Place roast, house blend, Sumatra and French roast. In addition, two selections of Tazo tea also are be available, including Tazo tea Awake and Tazo tea Zen.
“We are excited to elevate the more than $3 billion dollar single-cup coffee category with the introduction of Starbucks coffee K-Cup packs,” Starbucks channel development president Jeff Hansberry said. “We have seen tremendous success in the premium single-cup category with Starbucks Via Ready Brew and look forward to expanding our portfolio in this high-growth segment by offering our customers another way to enjoy a perfect cup of coffee at home.”
Starbucks coffee K-Cup portion packs will be available in 10-count, 16-count and 54-count packs, while Tazo tea K-Cup portion packs will be available in 10-count and 16-count packs.