- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- More progress needed in health information technology
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. Stater Bros. announced that it will provide flu vaccination clinics in partnership with Mollen Immunization Clinics. The vaccinations will be offered during scheduled days and times from Sept. 1 to Oct. 23 at all 167 Stater Bros. Supermarket locations.
Licensed nurses will administer the vaccines to those ages 4 years and older. Vaccinations will be provided while supplies last.
"Stater Bros. remains committed to the health and well-being of our valued customers," stated Jack H. Brown, Stater Bros. chairman and CEO. "Stater Bros. has a long-standing history of providing low prices and giving back to the communities it serves. Now with our network of pharmaceutical healthcare professionals, we're also proud to be able to provide our valued customers with access to high-quality, affordable preventive health care."
Mollen Immunization Clinics is an approved Medicare part B provider, so customers that present their Medicare ID cards may be eligible to receive the vaccinations with no out-of-pocket costs.