- Stater Bros. Charities spreads holiday cheer with Toys for Tots donation
- Stater Bros. introduces personal vitamin recommendation program
- Stater Bros. kicks off Harvesting Hope campaign
- Stater Bros. acquires two Albertsons stores
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. — Stater Bros. Markets, which operates 167 supermarkets in southern California, has named Mike Slaton VP real estate. Previously, Slaton was senior director of real estate, a position that will be eliminated. Slaton reports to Jim Lee, president and COO.
Slaton, who has more than 27 years of real estate experience, joined Stater Bros. in 1981 as a courtesy clerk at the company’s North Redlands store, and in 1984 moved to the company's headquarters as a real estate analyst.
Slaton left Stater Bros. in 1988 to accept a position with a major real estate developer, and over the next 20 years held a variety of operational and managerial positions for companies in the western United States. In 2008, he returned to Stater Bros. as director of real estate and in 2010 was promoted to senior director of real estate.