- New study reveals online, mobile activities of skin care enthusiasts
- Rite Aid’s new loyalty program a major bright spot in tough Q3
- SoloHealth to expand health-and-wellness kiosk to 4,000 locations by 2014
- Consumables/General Merchandise Hot Products
- Max-Wellness, Humana partner on new in-home healthcare solutions service
SAN FRANCISCO — Stayhealthy on Monday named Iz-On Media the company's exclusive advertising sales, content and programming representative for the Stayhealthy HealthCenter kiosk network.
The agreement creates an advertising convergence between health and wellness and grocery, Stayhealthy stated.
The partnership represents a unique branding opportunity to reach consumers who are proactively seeking health information. "Expanding into health and wellness — a critical concern for Americans — is a key pillar in our growth strategy, which enables us to engage with a whole new set of marketers."