- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
MINNEAPOLIS — A maker of organic green tea-based beverages and energy drinks is debuting its zero-calorie iced teas.
Steaz's zero-calorie Iced Teaz are naturally sweetened with zero-calorie sweetener Truvia. Steaz's current zero-calorie offerings include sparkling green tea and energy drinks. Iced Teaz are available in citrus, half/half, peach mango and raspberry flavors.
Steaz's zero-calorie iced teas, now available in specialty and retail stores nationwide, carry a suggested retail price range of $1.29 to $1.49 per 16-oz. can.