- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Charmin introduces improved toilet paper
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
SALT LAKE CITY — Schiff Nutrition on Wednesday named Jennifer Steeves-Kiss SVP and chief marketing officer. Steeves-Kiss joins Schiff from Procter & Gamble, where for almost two decades she helped build premium brands.
“We continue to implement our strategy to build a world-class nutritional supplements company by strengthening the leadership talent of our management team,” Schiff Nutrition president and CEO Tarang Amin said.
Steeves-Kiss, 39, has led consumer products marketing and brand management teams for the past 17 years at P&G. Most recently, she was the marketing director for Always and Whisper brands and feminine care innovation. In this role, Steeves-Kiss established the global team responsible for driving the $3 billion Always brand share growth and led the feminine care innovation pipeline development. She also held marketing leadership roles for the Charmin and Bounty businesses and was a key leader for P&G FutureWorks, tasked with creating new brands and business models for P&G.
Steeves-Kiss started her career with P&G Canada and holds a bachelor's degree from Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario.