- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark's Merlo attends reception to accept March of Dimes Citizen of the Year award
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
HOUSTON —Stage Stores, which operates 780 stores located in 39 states under the Bealls, Goody’s, Palais Royal, Peebles and Stage banners, dramatically expanded its cosmetics offering this month with the launch of its new Beauty Bar concept. The staff-assisted/self-select concept has been rolled out to 100 locations. The launch also added seven all-natural, organic beauty brands, including Bremenn Labs, Burt’s Bees, Crabtree & Evelyn, Emani Minerals, Juice Organics, Kiss My Face and NP Set by Napoleon Perdis, as well as Clinique, Estée Lauder and Lancome in those 100 stores.
Stage Stores added the Beauty Bar to attract more shoppers with greater variety and increase impulse purchases through self-select gondolas, with the ultimate goal to increase cosmetic sales and market share among a wider demographic.
To celebrate the launch of Beauty Bar, Stage Stores hosted a launch party on Oct. 11 at its Palais Royal Cinco Ranch location.