- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Bitcoin payment service chief executive touts e-currency as federal authorities signal openness to it
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — Stephanie Narveson, wife of Bob Narveson, incoming NACDS chairman and president and CEO of Thrifty White Pharmacy, welcomed attendees of the NACDS luncheon for spouses and companions.
During her remarks, Narveson encouraged attendees to enjoy the luncheon as it is held to honor spouses and companions and to recognize their support. She also shared insights into the journey she and her husband have shared over the years as he rose through the ranks to eventually take the helm at Thrifty White Pharmacy.
Following her comments, Erik Wahl, an internationally recognized graffiti artist, author and entrepreneur, took the stage. Wahl, who kicked off his presentation painting U2’s lead singer Bono, uses his on-stage painting as a visual metaphor to encourage organizations toward profitability through innovations and performance.