- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Walgreens' Pegus to discuss impact of diabetes management on healthcare costs
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
FLINT, Mich. Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy has promoted Steven Miesowicz to VP human resources, planning and government relations, the company said Monday.
Miesowicz previously served as the company’s senior director for human resources and as a business management consultant. He had a large role in securing the Michigan Economic Growth Authority tax credit that the company received in connection with the relocation to its new Flint, Mich., headquarters.
In his new position, Miesowicz will be responsible for human resources, strategic planning, organizational development, leading acquisition teams and working with government agencies, the company said.
“Steven brings a broad range of skills and experience that complements our core abilities and positions us for the future,” Diplomat president and CEO Phil Hagerman said.