- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- More than a dozen health information exchanges, service providers join Surescripts
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Jim Spencer promoted to president of Kinney Drugs stores
NEW YORK — Steve's Ice Cream is taking its flavors to a new level.
The brand, which originated in Sommerville, Mass., has made its way back home and has partnered with Taza Chocolate, an artisan stone-ground chocolate maker, to create some decadent pairings, including ice cream flavors and hot fudge, all made with Taza's chocolate.
The ice cream brand discussed its "return home" and new parternship on its blog, which can be read here.
Steve's Ice Cream can be purchased at its namesake stores in New York and at such retailers as Whole Foods Markets.