- GSK announces divestment of OTC brands
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C. — Stiefel, a GlaxoSmithKline company, has expanded its Revaleskin portfolio with the new Revaleskin HydraLift Complex.
Made with CoffeeBerry whole fruit extract, the anti-aging treatment is designed to provide polyphenol antioxidants and anti-aging ingredients to protect against oxidative damage, the primary contributor to premature aging.
The formula also contains glycerin, flowering yarrow extract, vitamin E, shea butter, retinol and glycyrrhiza gabra (licorice) root extract. These ingredients combine to boost moisture levels within the skin, help improve hydration and skin firmness and help guard against oxidative stress, the company stated.
A recent 12-week clinical study with Revaleskin HydraLift Complex showed a 113% increase in skin moisture and a 9% increase in skin firmness, the manufacturer stated.