- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Crossmark names Janet Carter-Smith VP
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C. — Stiefel, a GlaxoSmithKline company, has expanded its Revaleskin portfolio with the new Revaleskin HydraLift Complex.
Made with CoffeeBerry whole fruit extract, the anti-aging treatment is designed to provide polyphenol antioxidants and anti-aging ingredients to protect against oxidative damage, the primary contributor to premature aging.
The formula also contains glycerin, flowering yarrow extract, vitamin E, shea butter, retinol and glycyrrhiza gabra (licorice) root extract. These ingredients combine to boost moisture levels within the skin, help improve hydration and skin firmness and help guard against oxidative stress, the company stated.
A recent 12-week clinical study with Revaleskin HydraLift Complex showed a 113% increase in skin moisture and a 9% increase in skin firmness, the manufacturer stated.