- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- An entire endcap of nothing but hand sanitizer
- Study: Demand for personal care ingredients on the rise
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
Stinky Boyz from Pro Athletics showcased at NACDS Marketplace its line of all-natural personal hygiene products for boys and young men. What makes these products really cool and unique is that they are shaped like sports balls. Stinky Boyz hygiene products contain essential oils and black seed, which is a strong antioxidant to help cleanse the body of toxins. The collection includes deodorant and hair and body wash in the shape of sports balls. The hair and body wash includes a silicon wrist handle for easy grip and hanging. After the hair and body wash is gone, the handle can be used as a wristband. Products are priced at about $9.99. For more information, visit Stinky-boyz.com.