- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- P&G expands partnership with American Red Cross
- Activate Drinks expands distribution to Stop & Shop, Shaw's
- Vitals predicts consumer healthcare trends for 2014
- Retail community responds with disaster relief supporting Midwest tornado victims
QUINCY, Mass. — Stop & Shop has commenced a fundraising campaign to benefit victims of the recent tornadoes in Massachusetts.
The retailer said that 100% of the donations from the campaign, which will run from Friday through July 4, will go directly to the American Red Cross of central and western Massachusetts.
"Stop & Shop wants to help, and our customers have also asked how they can help. The devastation in this area has impacted both our customers and associates," said Mark McGowan, New England division president of Stop & Shop. "We're pleased to be able to provide this campaign in our stores to support the American Red Cross, an organization that works tirelessly to help those who need it most during this difficult time."