- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Take ‘Dark Horse’ — to win
- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- Category management veteran Mike Cirilli joins L&R Distributors
- 15th annual NACDS Foundation Dinner raises more than $1.8M
StoreBoard Media — a company that places advertising billboards on the security pedestals at the entrance of chain stores nationwide — is launching its StoreBoard Wellness Program throughout New York's 259 Duane Reade stores.
Through the program, Duane Reade stores will feature StoreBoard Media's billboards and in-store kiosks advertising brands like Eau Thermale Avene — a hypoallergenic skin recovery cream from Pierre Fabre USA — and encouraging customers to use the Purell hand sanitizer at the kiosk.
“Consumers see drug stores like Duane Reade as the place for all their healthcare needs,” said Rick Sirvaitis, president of StoreBoard Media. “Our eye-catching, conveniently located Purell hand sanitizer kiosks demonstrate that the retailer cares about the health of their customers, who in turn welcome the kiosks as added value to their store visit.”
StoreBoard plans on expanding the program to other retail chains over the next few months.