- Jim Spencer promoted to president of Kinney Drugs stores
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- CVS Caremark's Merlo attends reception to accept March of Dimes Citizen of the Year award
WOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J. — The president of Par Pharmaceutical's subsidiary announced his resignation on Monday.
John MacPhee, who served as president of Strativa and Par EVP, will leave the company, effective Jan. 31, to pursue other interests.
Patrick LePore, Par's president, chairman and CEO, will assume day-to-day oversight of Strativa on an interim basis.