- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- UPDATE: CCA Industries president, CEO Dunnan D. Edell dies
- Par begins shipping two strengths of generic Lotrel
- MinuteClinic, Virtua partner on services in southern New Jersey
- DSN tours Walgreen’s new Boston flagship store with Bryan Pugh
WOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J. — The president of Par Pharmaceutical's subsidiary announced his resignation on Monday.
John MacPhee, who served as president of Strativa and Par EVP, will leave the company, effective Jan. 31, to pursue other interests.
Patrick LePore, Par's president, chairman and CEO, will assume day-to-day oversight of Strativa on an interim basis.