- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- NCPA: Community pharmacy has historically helped patients as they transition to new health plans
MUMBAI, India Sun Pharmaceutical Industries' subsequent offering period by one of its subsidiaries for all outstanding ordinary shares for drug maker Taro has expired, Sun Pharma said Wednesday.
Sun subsidiary Alkaloida Chemical Company Exclusive Group was informed that 29,382 ordinary shares of Taro had been tendered as of Tuesday. During the pendency of the subsequent offering period, no additional shares have been tendered. All tendered ordinary shares were accepted for payment.