- Certain Dri develops new drip-free formula
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Tender Corp. highlights After Bite Kids insect bite treatment
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
FRISCO, Texas — Summer Soles on Monday announced the launch of five additions to its collection of Softness of Suede insoles that help women keep their feet feeling dry and comfortable during the summer months.
"In summer, all feet sweat, even if you're wearing thongs, sandals or open toed shoes," Summer Soles founder Shannon McLinden said. "These gorgeous and brightly patterned prints keep feet dry for under $10. What's great about these liners is that they are very thin, easy to use and removable."
Citing statistics from the International Hyperhidrosis Society, plantar hyperhidrosis (a.k.a. the "sweaty feet" condition), impacts nearly 8 million people, or 3% of the U.S. population.
The five new Softness of Suede prints retail for a suggested $8 for 1 pair, or 3 pairs for $21. The insoles are made of 100% polyester micro suede fibers for the look and feel of real suede. The insoles are designed to help absorb foot perspiration, inhibit bacterial growth and reduce odor.