- Coppertone unveils sunscreen innovations
- Kiss My Face gears up for summer with latest sun care products
- Derma e introduces sunscreens for face and body
- Supergoop! announces investment partnership with tennis star Maria Sharapova
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
NEW YORK — Sunbow has announced the launch of a new sunscreen line for children called Sunbow Sunscreen, as well as a new website to offer parents a resource for sun protection.
Featuring proprietary formulas with natural ingredients, this new collection is comprised of seven SKUs formulated with micronized zinc oxide formulas to provide an UVA/UVB barrier, without such chemical actives as oxybenzone or octinoxate.
Animated characters from Nickelodeon's popular series "Dora the Explorer" and "SpongeBob SquarePants" grace the front of the Sunbow sprays, tubes and sun sticks. Offering a pink and sky blue shade, "Dora the Explorer" is accompanied by her cousin Diego. Kids also can travel under the sea and lather up with a bright yellow hue reminiscent of "SpongeBob SquarePants."
Sunbow Sunscreen goes on as a color but dries clear so children do not miss a spot when applying.
Click here to visit the brand's new website.